Wednesday 21 November 2007

Let's start...

Hello everybody!

That's my first experience in blogging and, hopefully, it'll be usefull;)

The main idea behind this blog is to log a history of porting my Matrix application to iPhone platform and establishing life feedback with potential users.
My dear friends, let me introduce idea step by step... 2D code processing applications for mobile terminals become my hobby more than one year ago and I need time to share some ideas with you.
iMatrix platform offers atractive and simple way of handling data input into limited (mobile) devices and in particular case - into Apple's iPhone. In general, phone must capture image of 2D code using built-in camera, process picture and extract code from it. That's minimally required functionality. All other features need that background.

Let's start....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!:)

captGreen said...

255550002763525945995524064 logo num :)Don`t work :)

Anonymous said...

It's working! It's grace!
But I don't understand how can I make a new own code?